Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Outfit Idea No. One

Spring Outfit Idea

Polyvore is one of my favorite site to find inspiration for outfit ideas. This spring, I'm excited to wear maxi skirts again. My personal favorite type of maxi skirt are black pleated ones. They have a slimming and elongating effected, and for someone that is short like me, it an awesome plus.  I love to pair maxi skirts with a more fitted top like a oxford button up. This one from J-Crew is something that I have added to my fashion wish list. The pull-over style of the shirt is a fun change from the standard button-down. Spring and Summer is not complete without a great pair of flip flops. Rainbows are my personal favorite. I love how that mold to your feet and have a unbelievably long life span. I have one pair for over 2 years! They are worth the investment if you are an avid flip flop wearer. 

As for jewelry,  I like to keep it simple. I make a lot go the bracelets I wear. I like to make friendship bracelets while watching tv or a movie. I like to offset the look of the casual friendship bracelets with a more structured piece like a watch. And lastly I complete all my looks with my trusty Cambridge Satchel. It is the perfect bag to go with any outfit. I can't wait to rock a similar outfit once the weather gets warmer in Baltimore.

No comments:

Post a Comment