Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What's In My Bag: Spring


What's in my bag have always been my favorite youtube videos. Here is a sneak peak into my bag. I currently carry a Fjallraven Kanken Mini Backpack in Pink. I love it! I live in a city and spend quite a bit of time walking and traveling via public transit. Carrying a backpack defiantly reduced some of my neck pain and back pain from carry a heavy bag. 

Inside is pretty minimal. I have gotten what I want with my at all times down to a science. I keep my current sketchbook, pens, a pencil, current book I'm reading, my wallet and phone with me. Now that the weather has gotten warmer, I also carry a tinted chapstick, deodorant, and earbuds with me. I think the oddest thing in my bag is earplugs. I keep these on me because I go to concert quite often with my boyfriend. I want to protect my hearing for years to come so they are super great to have on hand. What's the oddest thing in your bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment